Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcome TO the GOOD LiFeeee

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
There I was packing for the Last weekend of 2007...I was ready to say goodbye, and open the door of 2008. This was going to be my year to accomplish big things. I arrived to Trae's so excited to spend our first New Year's Eve together. We had a wonderful itinerary for the evening..first to start the night was dinner at The Melting Pot with Christian and Kasey. Dinner was amazing, but it sure didn't beat the dessert! After dinner was a night of partying at Lot7 with the closest of friends. It was an absolute blast. We laughed, danced, and partied the night away. On New Year's Eve we kiss those dearest to us at midnight not only to share a moment of celebration with others, but also to ensure that those affections and ties will continue throughout the next twelve months. I remember counting down those last moments and thinking to myself the best memory of 2007 was meeting the man that was standing next to me, and how excited I was to be the one he would be kissing at the stroke of midnight. I carried a sparkle in my eye that night glowing with happiness, thinking how my life had changed drastically for the better. This was an evening unforgettable, spent with the best of friends. "Welcome to the Good Life" was the most popular song at that time... and no other song could better describe the "GOOD LIFE " that was ahead in 2008!

.:XOXO TMarie:.

No comments:

Post a Comment