Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Birthday BloW OuT!

LOCAL CELEBRITY
Since we are 5 days apart in age...my bestfriend and I of 8 years decided to throw a huge party for our 23rd birthdays....It was going to be something like we have never done before! As we started making arrangements we put together a theme.."Party Like a Rockstar" this I am sure was a little played out by this time, but we wanted to have fun with it. We were frequent Nashville nightlife socialites and Very fortunate to have close friends who owned one of the hottest clubs in Nashville at the time. They let us have half of the club rented out VIP for next to nothing!! We sent out the invites to hundreds of people...and got our list of RSVP's together. Dinner was set to be in the Gulch at Sambuca with the closest of friends before the night got started. By the time dinner was over the party was in full effect. We had shots after shots, photoshoots, and the owners baked a cake for us and brought it out with candles! It was absolutely one of the best parties we have ever had for our birthdays. I don't think that any of them could top that one. WE definitely carried the theme of Rockstars very well, with a cake food fight towards the end of the night...hahaha I guess it wasn't too smart bringing the cake to us at 2AM after drinking all night...but it was so much fun. It will definitely be one to go down in the history books of my life! Turning 23 couldn't have been any better! I was surrounded by great friends, and the love of my life!

.:XOXO TMarie:.

2 comments:

  1. I love your post you have to do it more often they are just captivating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks :) I am trying to get caught up! gahhh I have so much to write about!!

    ReplyDelete