Thursday, September 29, 2011

Red, White and Blue

It was nice to finally be home for awhile after the last trip to Vegas...Things around home were changing seemed like we were becoming closer, more time was spent with my family for cookouts etc. It was the 4th of July and we spent it close at home with everyone and close friends. I had prepared the house with food for the cookout and Trae was supposed to get the fireworks.
The evening was so fun the food was amazing, the guys bonded out side while cooking and the girls all sat around the kitchen table gossiping about the men. LOL lets just say thier tendencies were quite similar so we shared a lot of laughs. After the sun dropped and the moon appeared high in the sky, it was my favorite time of the all American holiday.
 FIREWORKS....I have always loved them since I was child, it brings a spark of innocence everytime I see them. So I went to Trae to ask him to get them ready as I cleaned the kitchen. His response to my sadness was that he forgot to get them earlier that day. OH I WAS PISSED!! and if you know me you know it was a pretty sight. So dissapointed in him I was about to leave and go buy some myself, but living in Davidson county you can't purchase them.
So I was about to drive all the way to Mt. Juliet for them. So as I am getting ready to leave Trae keeps trying to stop me. And of course I am not having it. Until he turns me around to see a box full of huge beautiful fireworks for us that night. I was so happy and it was his sweet little side that usually I was the only one who saw. So yes everyone the joke was on me. The night turned out perfect.
 The fireworks were the best. I was happy with how our Independence day was spent. Trae made future plans that evening for a weekend in the near future to take a ride on a couple Harleys to Louisville.
This was something to look forward to.
.:XOXO TMARIE:.

No comments:

Post a Comment