Friday, January 8, 2010

As the Color of the Leaves Change, so do the Days of our Lives

My craziest summer yet was coming to a close.....school had started, as the sun kissed your face with the last bit of warmth, you could feel the crisp cold autumn air was blowing in from the west..and the leaves were painting beautiful golden yellow, red, and orange all over the trees of TN. It was Fall my favorite of the 4 seasons that we get to experience every year. A lot of things were about to change for me. I was becoming pretty close with a friend of mine...and was debating whether or not to take it any further and risk our friendship or keep it cool...Stampedes was still a regular Wednesday night for me..my new found love for line dancing brought me back to that place every week, with my old roommate that became a close friend. She was honest and true, who knew? I mean once we got rid of the psycho our friendship could bloom. I was finally catching up in school from the year I commuted..Fashion Merchandising was my direction and passion, and I was determined to land the internship that sparked my interest from the first day of classes. It was in Atlanta, at Americasmart for the fashion office. I had told myself from day one that I was going to get that internship and I was dedicated! Things seemed to be going my way finally. I was actually happy...I started modeling and I had great friends around me, to occupy my time from J.J. who, of course was still trying to pop into my life...but I wasn't letting my guard down. If you're wandering yes I let him back in for one last chance but he blew that right after Halloween. We didn't speak til the end of Dec....In the mean time I took a chance on love.
xoxo TMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment