Saturday, January 9, 2010

Screwing my Head on Straight

After Halloween, I faced the month of November battling with myself about someone who obviously didn't care about our relationship. Yes I am talking about J.J. I went day by day wondering if he was gona call, or stop by my apartment. I told myself I'm not going to be the one that holds our relationship together, so the effort is gona have to come from him if he wanted or deserved the last chance I gave him. I'm sure my friends got really tired of hearing about how I was so torn up about him, we all knew he wasn't worth a bit of my time. I mean he even worked with my sister, and she lived with me!! How could you not make an effort?!?! So I was having dinner with my girls on a regular basis, and going to my best guy friends house for advice. We always had the best talks, he always knew what to say and we would just sit around drink coffee over studying and voice our dreams and expectations of our lives past college. He could always get me back on track for what I wanted in life. I thank him dearly for that. So with my head screwed back on straight and on the fast track to graduate, I was ready to buckle down. I still went out to line dance on Weds with an occasional Thursday night at Jim's and Nashville on Saturdays. I was doing better in school, I made contact with Americasmart, and landed an interview on Jan 2, 2008...a great way to start off my new year with a new direction...Thanksgiving had passed, spending time with my family was definitely needed, I was feeling really good about myself, but one day would come that would take my happiness to another level!
.:XOXO TMarie:.

2 comments: