Friday, January 8, 2010

Something Old but New

My Life In FAST PACE......
I started this blog as a memory because a friend of mine made a good point I want to be able to look back on what I did when I was young and full of life. So where do I begin......How about with something old....I little background about me and where I am in life today. I was born on the warm beaches of the Sunshine state in beautiful St. Pete, FL.
My parents moved me up north to the country music capital of the world... Nashville, Tennessee when I was 5..(uh yes tragic) although it is a beautiful state. I was raised here in the south a lil country girl some might say, but I like to think otherwise at times. Cheatham County, a predominantly white small town with no red lights was a sight to see growing up in rural America where everyone knows your name and you're related to your neighbors... yes, yes, that's where i was raised, (thank god I wasn't related to anyone in school though) made it easy to date LOL. This quiet small town where if you were popular it was cool to wear liberty overalls and camouflage to school... with rebel flags flying behind big, jacked-up trucks in your high school parking lot was sure to prove an afternoon of mudding on Hamknight Rd. and a Friday night high school football game followed by tailgating, drinking beer, and raising hell by the local Piggly Wiggly...aka (THE PIG) it was fun at the time but in the end it just wasn't for me. So I did what I needed to do to get by and graduate to get the hell outa dodge. <---country slang for MOVE! and thats exactly what I did, summer of 2003.


College here I come....oh those were the days....not that long ago, but far enough to miss them like crazy! I had my bestfriends by my side and we were ready to take on the world. Moving day was the best feeling ever! MTSU was going to be my new home for the next 4-5 years of my life and I was ready more than anything! My bestfriend and I got an apartment moved in and had our first huge fight on homecoming night. We lived a few months without speaking, I couldnt take it anymore so I moved out early lived with some crazy bitches, til my lease was up. Then I saw her on campus a few months later and we patched things up and vowed to never let our friendship go...I was in such a mixed up point in my life, so I moved home for Sophomore year and commuted, starting workin a Hooters making some $$$ and moved back the following year. Spring Break 2005 was def one of my favorites...my bestie and I finally got to go on our first trip to the beach (our favorite place) together DESTIN...wow that was crazyness and then I followed that vacay with a trip MIAMI for the first time ever as well as NYC! If you are wondering yes I skipped class for Miami but come on who wouldnt?!? That summer of 2005 would be the change of my life, as some might say LMFAO..yes I let a little chocolate in my life, if you know what I mean ;) I also moved into a house with someone I just met that summer she was a little crazy too, but our other roommate turned out being a great friend. I dated J.J. for about 2 years and it was a rollercoaster of a relationship too much detail. It ended the summer of 2007 when we split up for space and he knocked someone up. That was pretty much the end for him and I, we tried to make it work but it just wasn't happening. But I did turn 21 over that 2 year span and had some great times and spring breaks that brought important friends into my life...but it was almost time to grow up...but not before one more blow out of a college summer made for memories.

xoxo TMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment