Friday, March 11, 2011

"Birdies. Eagles. Bunnies"

LA LA LAND - Oh where do I begin??? Well it all started a few months back...I worked my first Playboy Golf event. Little did I know that I was going to be accepted to attend the Finals tournament in LA this March. It was an honor to know that I was able to go...only issue was hmmmmm, who would I be going with?? I juggled around girls and finally got in contact with one from my past event and we ended up being roommates.
Once landing in LA Trae's family picked me up for lunch in Hollywood. It had been little over a year since my first time to Cali...I was so excited and ready for the next 4 adventurous days. When I arrived at the Century Plaza Hyatt and entered the lobby, it was every man's dream come true....LOTS of hotttt, beautiful women running around in bikinis, short shorts, sundresses....you name, you got it....
So I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about my roommate for the weekend...but when Ms. Rachel Bogle arrived within the first 5 mins we were soul mates "twinkies to be exact" !! We didn't have to share a room with other girls, it was just her and I. Time for bonding and did we ever!! So on the first night after we checked in and got our wristbands for the weekend to all the parties we attended our meeting then had dinner on Sunset Blvd. at this great Italian restaurant. Once back at the hotel we mingled at XBar for the welcoming party...and on the same brain wave, we managed to stay in tune with each other, and knew that the night was complete for us....beauty rest was most definitely needed!!
Thursday morning came quite early....we had a mini shopping spree that morning before we headed to the tea party at the Mansion that afternoon...and all I can say is we shopped pretty good in one hour!! OUR MOTTO "just throw it in the bag"....and that's exactly what we did!
We arrived "virgins" to the gates of the adult play land the oooohhs, the ahhhhs, and the giggles were among us...it was GO time! We walked the red carpet for pictures with the playmates as we entered a world unknown. We spent the afternoon frolicking the grounds of the infamous Playboy Mansion <---- YES we were there & YES there were naked girls swimming in the pool TOTALLY Classic Playboy style. The (game house) is a separate building from the fountain in front of the main entrance, there are two sidewalks, running past a wishing-well. The sidewalk on the right leads to the famous game house and runs past a Hollywood Star of Hefner.
The entrance opens to a game room with a pool table in the center and vintage arcade games, pinball machines, player piano, jukebox, television, stereo, and couch. The game house has two wings. Left is a room with a soft cushioned floor, mirrors all around and yes all the way around. The right wing of the game house has an entrance to a bedroom the "red" room which is connected to another bedroom the "blue" room, which has an exit to the rear backyard of the game house these 2 rooms were only equipped with beds and a phone and lots of mirrors....The legend is if you pick up the phone and hit the red button it would ring the mansion butler. So did we test the urban myth?? Well YES we did! And did anyone answer?? YES THEY DID!!!
Moving right along following the sidewalks to where ever they may lead us... we made our way to the front lawn where they always set up the slip and slides, the peacocks were roaming as freely as the spirits of the people around them. As we continued our adventure....we found the world-famous GROTTO....which was full of people, and almost made it hard to get back there. It was a wonderfully splendid afternoon at the adult play land of the world....we then headed back to the hotel to relax before the evening festivities.....

3 comments:

  1. more please!!!!! after the week I had, i sure needed this THANK YOU Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should have been a writer for some magazine! This was pretty interesting. Missed your calling! Write for the fashion world maybe?? Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!! I should have stayed with my first major of choice...journalism!!

    ReplyDelete