Thursday, March 24, 2011

Playboy Lingerie Party


As I stood in the loading tent checking in through registration it was a surreal moment to stand there as my eyes panned the room at what I saw....hundreds of people waiting...waiting for the moment to walk the grounds of the historic playboy mansion in some of their sexiest lingerie.

To really live the life of a Bunnie for one night was a lot of little girls dreams...I wouldn't say that it was exactly mine...Ive lived the life of a Hooter's girl for 3 years in college which brought on its own accomplishments and incentives but I never thought in a million years that I would have to opportunity that I was experiencing that night. Rachel and I were really standing there....in the words of her mom it was "OK, have fun...just don't do those physical movies" LMAO it was the funniest quote for our whole trip....my Mom, I'm sure felt the same....she always said "stay beautiful and classy and you will always seem to find your way" I have undoubtedly lived by that for awhile...as I stood there in line, walking up to the red velvet rope, those words ran across my mind,
I looked back at Rachel and said "are you ready for this??" and she said "YEP, NO physical movies, But its sexy time!" I couldn't believe I had made such an amazing friend on this trip and this was it, our last night together.

So finally arriving to the Mansion it was chaos...girls were running round naked, painted, and with skimpy barely there clothing...We met up with the guys and danced and partied the night away...Sam and Miles were absolutely having a blast...it was definitely a great time, hanging in your pj's what better way to end a great week!
Half way through the night they lined up the playmates for the awards ceremony...an announcement was made for the teams that won the golf tournaments and the Girl of Golf winner...which was miss Billy...after announcements the press and photographers were everywhere snapping pictures of the guys and girls dancing, having fun and taking interviews. We got a little tired of the craziness and made our way to the grotto which seemed to be a very popular place at that time.
Every corner was occupied with adult physical activities. As it was getting hott and steamy in there not only from the bubbling spa water but from the bodies that surrounded the room...we decided that maybe it was time for another drink...at this point I remember my feet were killing me and I hated to put back on my 4 inch black heels, so I just carried them...by that time in the morning it didn't matter until I was leaving...once we got back to the room I heard numerous stories of the night...I was laughing so hard about how some girls did crazy things like run around completely naked and people getting sick, getting their groove on in the game room etc...It apparently was a very eventful night and Hef would be proud! We were definitely on the intoxicated side and had to pack so as we continued our party, the theme once again was "throw it in the bag" hahaha we managed to get most everything packed and woke up the next morning like "what the hell happened to our suitcases last night??"
Courtney & I

So a little unpacking an reorganizing was a must before we checked out. When Troy got to the hotel to take us to the airport we were sooooo hungry I told Troy that Rachel had to experience In-N-Out Burger before we left town...so that was my last meal before heading home. The line at the LAX airport that Sunday was INSANE!! I think I waited almost 2 1/2 hours to get to my gate. I barely made it on my flight but once I was on I was happy to sleep the next 3 1/2 hours of my life and relocate all the things I had experienced, the people that I met, and the lifetime bond I had made that weekend. But it was back to my reality and I was so ready to be home, I missed Trae and couldn't wait to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment