Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bikini Babes

We were able to manage and sleep some that night sort of...as we came to life that morning we went down for some breakfast and out to the pool for a fruity cocktail, trying to decide what we were doing that day since we had left the Monte Carlo and our Rehab pool party was there along with possibly going to WET Republic with the guys, the decision was easy to make...everyone we knew was back at the Playboy Rehab party so we made our way over there... 
John Quinn
We had a DJ bottle service..cabanas and tons of good looking people half naked of course enjoying the 80 degree sunshiny day! John was a great host..he did a wonderful job setting up our adult playground for the day. We frolicked in the sun around the pool doing what we do best...we also met a guy who could read your personality from you hand writing which was pretty awesome..He read me to a T! People were playing beer pong in the pool, girls were dancing. We were there for hours, we even got our exorcise on as we walked the lazy river backwards...(which by the way is difficult drunk)...
Mike and OJ
as we sat around joking and cracking up we were trying to decide what to do next... OJ and Mike were so hilarious that we couldnt keep straight faces all day...so I don't think it really much mattered at that point. We had previously talked about making our way to WET but wasn't sure by the end of the day if it was even open still...and we were having such a great time with free drinks there it almost wasn't even an option anymore...
As we walked around the pool some more and ran into this guy. He had on the BEST jersey ever...I swear I wanted it off his back!! My last name and Favorite number/ birthday...I was so overly excited I made him turn around just to take a picture. When we came back to the cabana...everyone finally had decided to venture over to WET Republic...LOL total mistake, but it was an interesting turn of events...
the sun was going down and people were leaving but NOOO we decided we HAD to go in just for the last hour or so...we chilled for a bit, and got more drinks...all weekend with them I was introduced to the pineapple and patron drinks (very yummy at the pool) these boys were the highlight of our extravaganza and how silly ridiculous they were...it was a drunk fest all day every day but a greattttt time!! I was soooo tired and ready to go back to Caesar's to pack...Unfortunately for myself I was on a red-eye flight home...(NEVER AGAIN) after packing I left for the airport solo, because Shayna decided to stay and extra night LOL, I was still so drunk from packing and my phone was dying, so I sat down at the gate on the floor next to an outlet plugged up my phone and fell asleep waiting on my flight...It as the longest, and most terrible flight I had ever been on! I vowed to myself never to fly a red-eye home from Vegas again! But Hey!, THAT'S VEGAS FOR YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment