Tuesday, August 24, 2010

.:Snap Back to Reality:.


The Reality of life is....
"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
- Robert H Goddard.



This is how I felt when I made my journey back to Nashville from Atlanta. All my dreams of yesterday were hopes of today and my reality of tomorrow. Trae and I could finally move forward with our relationship. I had one class left to graduate, and I couldn’t believe that part of my life was coming to a close. All I knew is that it was close ahead and full steam forward. That semester came and went unbelievably fast, and before I knew it I had known Trae for a year, with that said I was constantly debating with myself how to confess my love to him, when was the right time, or was there a right time?
And then it happened we hit a brick wall hard.There was trouble in my paradise, how was I to deal with this? I had made some drastic decisions, but in the end it took our collision, for him to open up to me this was almost a year to the date marking our first encounter with each other.
We mended things and moved along. After that we spent our first holidays together. I got the best Christmas present... one to keep me company as he began his new business, and that was Bentley! We celebrated the end of our first year with close friends and looked forward to the new year to come...2009! I moved in completely. It was getting serious things were changing in my life and surprisingly I was so happy with it. It was my reality that I had always hoped for after graduating college; I wanted to be with someone I could build my life with.

 Walking the line was the best feeling ever. I was finally an MTSU graduate. I felt so accomplished not to mention I was graduating with my best friend Chris….it was kinda funny in my eyes from our past, that we had grown closer and we got to spend one of our biggest moments in life together.

That was a good day. For him and I we closed those doors to the college years together, and looked forward to the unknown, with bright eyes wide open, our dreams of yesterday were now our hopes for today and our reality of tomorrow, and we didn’t know where life would lead us, but we were hoping it was somewhere in the twisted tangled line we and God had planned for us.
.:xoxo TMarie:.

No comments:

Post a Comment