Monday, October 3, 2011

The Motions

Ever wonder what it feels like to be going through the motions? I did. After our trip to Louisville it seemed like everything was falling apart. We were constantly fighting, not communicating. There was no trust, no fun, no time for each other anymore. But what were we to do. Going to bed mad at each other all the time, wasn't something either of us wanted. This song "Mad" by Neyo was how I felt a lot of time.



 
Not knowing what to do, where to start, how to fix what went wrong. On Labor day weekend we went out on a date. It was one of our regular things we had been doing for the past year. The Cold Stares played at 3rd and Linsley. So we went to show our support, but it wasn't quite the same that night. It was quiet between us, no conversation. It wasn't until we got home and pulled into the garage that we sat there in the truck. It was the breaking point. My moment of devastation. All the time I longed for him to open up to me and he finally did. We talked and opened the doors to our skeletons that had been hiding from day one of our relationship, that both of us knew about, but could never get the courage to outwardly speak about. This was the motions we were always battling and fighting through. He was the love of my life and this was the toughest thing I had ever been through. Was this worth keeping and fighting for, I was continuously asking myself that on a daily basis, did he feel the same way? Well it wasn't until that night that I got my answer and yes he was. But was it too late? Did we let things get so bad, that it would be utterly impossible to work it out? And the truth was we had. But the love was still there, mixed with emotions of hate, bitterness, confusion, and two broken hearts. What would I do now? Where would I begin to rebuild my life?
.:XOXO TMarie:.

No comments:

Post a Comment